Thank you for being a part of the Woodstream Christian Academy family. We are excited about the 2023-2024 school year. Information regarding tuition and fees for the upcoming school year can be found here. In preparation, take time to complete your student’s re-enrollment application via the Family Portal. Instructions for the re-enrollment process can be found here. Registering early will help you avoid increased registration fees.
Attendance is the most important factor in student success!
• Please remember, students in grades K-12 can arrive as early as
7:45 AM each day. Grammar (Kindergarten -6th) students should be in their seats no later than 8:00 am. Upper School students (7th - 12th) should be in their seats no later than 7:55 am. ECE students should be in their seats by 8:30 AM.
• Grammar and Upper School students who arrive after 10:00 AM may not be
admitted without a written doctor's excuse. ECE students who arrive after 10:30 AM may not be admitted without a written doctor's excuse.
• Students who exceed the limit of absences and/or tardies,
whether excused OR unexcused, face the risk of academic
failure which may lead to retention.
• Please help keep our students safe by contacting us if a
student must be absent or late to ensure it is excused.
• Early pick-ups must be done by 2:15 PM.
• Dismissal begins at 2:45 PM for carline.
• ECE Aftercare (K2-K4) is open until 5:30 PM. E.C.H.O. (K-8) is open until 6:00 PM
• Late pick-ups will result in a $5.00 fine per minute beginning at 5:30 PM for ECE and 6:00 PM for K-8.