Woodstream Christian Academy, a community of learning, exists to provide a classical and Christian education founded upon a Biblical worldview. We seek to equip our students to know, love, and practice that which is true, good and beautiful as they live purposefully and intelligently in the service of God and man. As a result, students will be Straight (ethically and morally grounded); Strong (able to endure the storms of life); and Sharp (used by God to hit His intended mark). To this end, Woodstream Christian Academy strives to do the following:
1. Teach all subjects in the curriculum as parts of an integrated whole with the Scripture as the center (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
2. Provide a clear model of biblical Christian life through the school staff and Board (Matthew 22:37-40).
3. Encourage every student to begin to develop a personal relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:18-20).
4. Emphasize grammar, logic, and rhetoric in all subjects. For the purposes of definition, grammar is to be understood as the
fundamental rules and data of each subject; logic is to be understood as the ordered relationship of particulars in each subject;
rhetoric is to be understood as the means by which the grammar and logic of each subject may be expressed clearly.
5. Encourage every student to develop a love for learning and to achieve his maximum academic potential.
6. Provide an orderly and secure atmosphere conducive to maintaining these standards.
We pray that the standards set forth at WCA are what you and your family are seeking in an educational environment. We look forward to a productive and blessed school year. Thank you for choosing Woodstream Christian Academy, ‘A Community of Learning.’
Chancellor Robert A. Wingfield, D.D.